SAFETY NOTES ON THE YOGHURT MAKER
THE APPLIANCE IS BUILT IN HD-CENELEC STANDARDS AND GUARANTEED BY THE IMQ BRAND
THE POWER CORD CANNOT BE REPLACED.
IF THE CABLE IS DAMAGED, THE APPLIANCE MUST BE SCRAPPED.
This appliance is intended for use in domestic and similar applications such as:
– kitchen areas for staff in shops, offices and other work environments;
– by customers in hotels, motels and other residential-type environments;
– bed and breakfast type environments.
– The appliance is designed to make yogurt, the manufacturer declines all responsibility for other improper uses.
– Be careful, the surface of the heating element is subject to residual heat after use.
– This appliance can be used by children over the age of 3 and only if supervised by an adult or if instructed to use the appliance safely and with the certainty that they understand the risks involved in using the appliance. appliance itself.
– Cleaning and maintenance of the appliance can be carried out by children over the age of 8 and always supervised by an adult.
– Keep the appliance and its cable out of the reach of children under the age of 3.
– The appliance can be used by people with reduced physical, sensory or mental capacities or with a lack of experience and knowledge, only if all the instructions relating to the use of the appliance have been provided in a safe manner and the associated risks have been understood, always under the supervision of a responsible person.
– Children must not play with the appliance.
– The Yogurt Linea appliance must not be immersed in water. A damp cloth is enough for its cleaning.